Every casino has its own no deposit sign up bonus program. Some offer basic first-week bonuses while others deliver a wide itinerary of continuing bonus points. Casino advisors note that there aren't any complicated tricks to getting the most out of your casino bonus. You just need to know what is being offered and what your options are, so that you can manage the bonuses in a way that ensures that you are able to apply the maximum number of bonuses to each deposit.
Read the overview to get a full picture of what is waiting at your fingertips.
When the first casinos were established in the 1700s there was no need to offer bonus gifts. Casino guests were wealthy and came from the upper levels of society. For them, the casino was simply a pleasant diversion that allowed them to play in a competitive environment while they socialized among their peers.
When developers began to build the Las Vegas casinos, fierce competition developed between the various casino venues. Casinos each started to offer their individual bonus packages so that they could draw gamers into their specific casino site. The casinos handed out bonus packages with freebies and give-aways that ranged from meal tickets and game points to discounts on hotel stays at the casino's hotel and reduced entry fees to performances that were hosted in the casino's entertainment hall.
Players quickly learned that it was to their benefit to research the various bonus programs so that they could take advantage of the casino that delivered the most lucrative gifts. Today, knowledgeable gamers apply for as soon as they walk through the casino entrance. As they make their way through their gaming events they accrue points will bring them special deals on many of the casino amenities for an enhanced gaming experience.
When the first online casinos opened in the 1990s they considered the type of bonus packages that they could offer to their players. They immediately realized that the type of rewards that land-based casinos offer to their players wouldn't be applicable to online venues. The online casinos sought to develop their own bonus programs that would distribute the bonuses through bigger and better cash payouts.
Online casinos created no deposit bonuses that add to gamers' casino satisfaction while providing them with extra opportunities to realize added cash prizes. There are many different types of no deposit casino bonuses including bonuses for both beginning and advanced players, for high-rollers and low-betting gamers and for players who play classic casino games as well as for those who prefer the technologically-advanced gaming machines.
When you're doing your research as you identify the casino for your gaming activities you should review the number of no deposit points and credits that are added on to your regular gambling activities. To achieve these bonus points and credits you will play your games as you normally would.
Your account will credit you with bonus gifts – some are cumulative, to be used when you've achieved a pre-determined level, while others are for immediate access while. You'll find bonuses that are applicable to specific games along with bonuses that individuals can collect when they make deposits of a pre-determined level.
Bonus Programs at the Online Casino
The online casino offers different types of bonuses. Some of the most popular of these bonuses include:
- Welcome Bonus – the Welcome Bonus is awarded to new players who are given free credits that they can use at their leisure during their first week of casino play. Some of the Casinos' Best Bonuses are valued at thousands of dollars while others are valued at hundreds of dollars. The casino's homepage will have details about its Welcome Bonus, giving new gamers the chance to review the details so that they can compare the different casinos and determine which casino's new player bonus offers the best match bonus credits. Many casinos also offer free spins on specific pokies and free casino cash in addition to matching the new player's first week's deposits.
- VIP Bonuses – High-rollers will be invited into the casino's VIP club where they can gamble in a VIP casino environment with other like-minded gamblers. These VIP players are gifted with access to special events, personalized assistance, invitations to casino tournaments and other special events plus additional bonus gifts.
- Loyalty Points – Loyalty Points are granted to all players with the number of Loyalty Points delivered dependent on the level of wagers deposited and the games played. Different numbers of points are awarded for different games. For instance, slots generally offer the highest number of points per credit -- one point for every credit deposited. Loyalty Points accrue over time so gamers can "save up" for gifts. Some of the lower-level gifts include free spins, cashback deals, match bonus points and higher deposit and withdrawal points. Some gamers save their points and then trade the points in for cruises, vacation packages and luxury gifts.
- New Game Bonuses – when you try out the newest games the casino will reward you with extra free spins.
- Seasonal Bonuses – seasonal bonuses spice up different times of year via themed bonus draws and contests that relate to the season. These are especially rewarding bonuses because they're generally open to everyone so everyone wins something.
- Progressive Bonuses – progressive jackpot games have extra payouts for jackpot wins. When you play a progressive jackpot game you join your gaming machine to the machines of other participating players who are playing the same game at locations around the world. All participants add a . When one participating player triggers the jackpot he wins the entire jackpot prize. Progressive jackpot prizes are generous and often are valued at tens or hundreds of thousands of dollars – even millions!
- Tournaments – Tournaments deliver bonus rewards but they are also a great way to add excitement to your regular gaming entertainment. There are two kinds of casino tournaments In a Sit and Go tournament the game starts whenever a predetermined number of players have gathered to compete at a game. In a Scheduled Tournament the competition starts at a predetermined day and time. Competitors from around the world compete in these tournaments for the big tournament prizes.
Therefore, after reading this guide, you should realize that you can maximize your no deposit bonus to achieve extra casino cash, casino points, free spins and casino credits and go home with extra cash payouts.